- 'PS-2' now free to watch on Amazon Prime Video
- Haryana BJP MP Joins Anil Vij In Tweeting Support For Vinesh Phogat, Sakshi Malik, and Bajrang Punia
- Rapo’s tweet makes fans elate
- AP Fibernet starts First Day First Show concept, people can now watch movies at home
- Keerthy Suresh’s plate filled with continuous projects
- Nothing Phone (2): Nothing OS, features and price hinted by the company
- Pawan To Launch Poll Campaign from June 14
- Andhra Pradesh: Man attacks in-laws in Kovvuru, uncle died, aunt critical
- Popular star to be casted to lock horns with Karthi
- Intense first look from Srikanth Addala’s Peda Kapu-1 is out
Meet Bollywood's lovey-dovey couple-Riteish Genelia fourth wedding anniversary
Actors Riteish Deshmukh and Genelia Deshmukh, who are described by their friends as the sweetest and most adorable couple in Bollywood, on Wednesday completed four years since their wedding. Genelia says her husband is the best.
Mumbai: Actors Riteish Deshmukh and Genelia Deshmukh, who are described by their friends as the "sweetest" and most "adorable" couple in Bollywood, on Wednesday completed four years since their wedding. Genelia says her husband is "the best".
A string of B-Town celebrities congratulated the couple, while Genelia posted on her social media accounts:
Happy Anniversary @riteishd .. Cheers to the world we made, which we call our own.. Forever is a… https://t.co/6jshNcKJLQ— Genelia Deshmukh (@geneliad) February 3, 2016
The 28-year-old also posted an image in which Ritiesh can be seen holding her with much love and care.
Riteish feels lucky to have Genelia in his life, and posted:
I must have definitely done something right in my previous life.I better be good this time coz I want you in my next pic.twitter.com/UCN2yk7d1k— Riteish Deshmukh (@Riteishd) February 3, 2016
The couple have starred together in movies like "Tujhe Meri Kasam" and "Tere Naal Love Ho Gaya" and married in 2012. They also have a one-year-old son Riaan, while Genelia is said to be expecting a child again.
Here's what B-Town tweeted on their anniversary:
Happy Anniversary @geneliad and @Riteishd Live long and prosper!!— Ken Ghosh (@kenghosh) February 3, 2016
The loveliest sweetest couple @geneliad @Riteishd Stay blessed ! love alwayssss— Huma Qureshi (@humasqureshi) February 3, 2016
Happy anniversary @Riteishd and @geneliad!!! The sweetest couple ever. Have a good one! 😍— Ayushmann Khurrana (@ayushmannk) February 3, 2016
@geneliad @Riteishd happy anniversary darlings! Love you guys:)— Siddharth (@Actor_Siddharth) February 3, 2016
Congratulations @Riteishd & @geneliad. Wishing you many many years of Happiness & Joy— sangeeth sivan (@sangeethsivan) February 3, 2016