- As Centre's envoy visits, Tripura party firm on demand of ‘Greater Tipraland' state for tribals
- Don't keep so much hopes that people end up with broken hearts: Kapil on India's WC campaign
- VBA to hold peace rally in Mumbai in support of people of Palestine
- Benefits of input costs that lifted earnings despite muted revenue largely over
- Insta's algorithm offers child-sexualising reels to followers of teen influencers: Report
- Domestic equities positive after S&P raises India’s forecast
- Goa court summons Arvind Kejriwal in poll code violation case
- Maternal discrimination may affect baby’s brain development: Study
- J-K: Udhampur girl writes to PM Modi, urges him to build better roads to school
- AWS Unveils Generative AI-Powered Transcription Platform
Pawan may veto Dasari script over Chiru's Kaththi controversy
We had already predicted that Power Star Pawan Kalyan may get second thoughts on teaming up with veteran director Dasari Narayana Rao after he met YS Jagan Mohan Reddy.
The latest buzz doing the rounds in Film Nagar circles is that Pawan may not team up with Dasari and he is considering various directors including SJ Surya. Though Pawan promised Dasari a film, now the equations post recent episodes seems to have changed.
The reason is said to be YS Jagan's meeting with Dasari and Dasari's entry into the 'Kaththi' controversy. Dasari reportedly asked a young director to come up with a suitable script for Pawan and he also hoped that Pawan will join the shooting after the release of Sardaar Gabbar Singh.
Considering that Chiranjeevi has not been on the best of terms with Dasari Narayana Rao and also changing political scenario after YS Jagan met Dasari, Pawan is said to have lost interest in Dasari's film.