- No property tax for rural residential areas in Delhi: MCD Mayor
- Sharad Pawar’s pearls of political wisdom - 'NCP deserters are doomed'
- Western India Squash: National champion Anahat Singh given top seeding in women's singles, girls' U19 sections
- BJP damaged reputation of central agencies: Congress on arrest of ED official in TN
- Govt ready for structured debates in Winter Session: Parliamentary Affairs Minister Joshi
- Congress writes to PM Modi for implementation of Mandal Commission recommendations in Deemed varsities
- ED has filed its first chargesheet against AAP leader Sanjay Singh
- Ensure no further construction takes place adjacent to Ganga: SC to Bihar govt
- No Scindia, no traitor left in Congress: Digvijaya on eve of counting
- ‘Pindam’ storyline fascinated me: Producer Yeshwanth Daggumati
Watch the trailer that got 3 million views on YouTube
The trailer of the film \"Aligarh\", which addresses homosexuality, has received over three million views on video sharing website YouTube.The trailer of the Hansal Mehta directorial was launched on January 28.
The trailer of the film "Aligarh", which addresses homosexuality, has received over three million views on video sharing website YouTube.The trailer of the Hansal Mehta directorial was launched on January 28.
Happy with the response to the trailer, actor Manoj Bajpayee, who plays a pivotal role in the movie, tweeted: “Three million views and still counting! Thank you for the support #ComeOut”
The film is based on the life of Shrinivas Ramchandra Siras, a professor at Aligarh Muslim University who was removed from his job for homosexuality.
While Manoj essays the professor's role, actor Rajkummar Rao plays a journalist in the film.