- Tanisha-Ashwini finishes runner-up in Syed Modi India International badminton
- 17 of 25 ministers in Cong govt lose Rajasthan assembly elections
- Shivraj win Budhni by over 1 lakh votes, Kamal Nath secures victory from Chhindwara by 36K votes
- Israeli president honours fallen heroes of Kibbutz Be'eri by inscribing Torah Scroll
- Cyclone Michaung: In constant touch with state governments, says PM Modi
- Now, IndiGo faces criticism over delays from former Union Minister
- 5th T20I: Shreyas Iyer's fifty helps India reach 160/8 against Australia
- 193 people killed in IDF attack in last few hours: Gaza Health Ministry
- MP Diya Kumari wins by 71,368 votes, biggest victory margin in Rajasthan
- MP Assembly polls: Union Ministers Tomar, Prahlad Patel, BJP General Secy Vijayvargiya win, Kulaste loses
Salman Khan is bloody hot, my favourite actor: Sonam Kapoor
Present at a college here on Thursday to promote a song of her film \"Neerja\", she was asked who her favourite co-star was. And when the crowd chanted Salman\'s name, she replied: \"Well, you guys got it right. It\'s Salman Khan, he\'s so bloody hot.\"
Mumbai: Actress Sonam Kapoor says that her "Prem Ratan Dhan Payo" co-star Salman Khan is her favourite, and terms him "bloody hot".
Present at a college here on Thursday to promote a song of her film "Neerja", she was asked who her favourite co-star was. And when the crowd chanted Salman's name, she replied: "Well, you guys got it right. It's Salman Khan, he's so bloody hot."
Despite a nearly 20 year age difference between them, the pair's chemistry was appreciated. Not only in the film, it was also palpable during the promotions of the film, where they featured together at numerous media events and even photo shoots. The film also did well at the box-office.
The song "Ankhian Milaayenge Darr Se' from aNeerja' was launched at the college with the students singing along, when the video of the song was played. The video featured a similar visual of numerous students singing in a college. Sonam termed the song as the "first rock anthem".
"This film is made for the youth and this song is going to explain why, because it's about facing your fears, understanding what we're all about, discovering who we are. I hope this becomes your anthem in life because we shouldn't be afraid of anybody and we should always be ourselves. It's about embracing who we are and doing the right thing," she said.
Neerja Bhanot, on whom the film is based on, had also done her schooling and college education from Mumbai. About Neerja, Sonam said: "She was an amazing girl, but she was an ordinary girl, like you and me. She was bloody scared but she did not bother about herself and took care of other people, and that's most amazing about her.
"And that's why I was inspired to do the film because I hope it inspires everybody to be a better person, and take care of everybody around them."
"Neerja", directed by Ram Madhvani, is releasing on February 19.