- Is your child mouth breathing?
- Sevilla thump Roma in penalties to lift 7th Europa League title
- Thailand Open 2023: Kiran, Lakshya ease into quarterfinals
- Heart attacks associated with faster cognitive decline over years: Study
- Khap Delegation To Meet With President Murmu To Demand Justice For The Protesting Wrestlers
- Rajini’s Jailer wraps up its shoot
- ChatGPT maker OpenAI nears record 1bn unique users monthly: Report
- Rajnikanth to lock horns with Arjun Sarja in Lokesh Kangaraj’s film
- ‘Nikhil 20’ next gets a powerful title
- Nikhil's Latest Movie Swayambhu First Look Out
Renu Desai's golden advice to her daughter on Valentine's eve
Pawan Kalyan\'s former wife Renu Desai on the eve of Valentine\'s Day advised her daughter Aadhya to follow her father in terms of reading books. The actor is said to be an avid reader and spends most of his free time reading.
Pawan Kalyan's former wife Renu Desai on the eve of Valentine's Day advised her daughter Aadhya to follow her father in terms of reading books. The actor is said to be an avid reader and spends most of his free time reading.
Renu Desai took to Twitter to share the advice she gave to her daughter on reading books as the actress turned director believes that one can never be lonely when you are with books.
The best advice I gave to my little girl today is fall in love with reading, with books and you will never be lonely, ever.— renu (@renuudesai) February 11, 2016
Meanwhile, the actress who ventured into direction with the movie Ishq Wala Love which didn't do well at the box office is yet to begin a new project.