- AI-enabled advanced hearing aids may help people with hearing loss
- Amid ruckus, polling underway to elect new Pakistan PM
- Modi govt failed to realise ‘Make in India’: Kharge
- Court extends Sisodia, Sanjay’s judicial custody
- LG sanctions CBI probe against Satyendar Jain
- Can Ponnam fulfill promise of merging Husnabad with Karimnagar?
- Lokesh’s Sankharavam in Ongole LS seat from today
- BJP begins screening of ticket aspirants
- Mylavaram MLA Krishna Prasad joins TDP
- Kapu leader Mudragada likely to join YSRCP
Kanye West gets job offer from Philadelphia cops
The Philadelphia Police Department has offered Kanye West a job to help him pay off his 53 million dollars debt.
Washington D.C.: The Philadelphia Police Department has offered Kanye West a job to help him pay off his 53 million dollars debt.
Philadelphia police department photoshopped the face of the 38-year-old rapper onto a photo of two officers and shared it on Twitter alongside caption, "We R hiring, @kanyewest! Starting salary of $47,920; u could be debt-free by the year 3122!", TMZ.com reports.
Last week, the `Gold Digger` hit-maker tweeted about his 53 million dollars personal debt and asked Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg to invest 1 billion dollars into "Kanye West ideas".