- Other states following Assam's cancer care model: Himanta Biswa Sarma
- IAF C-130J makes safe landing at Begumpet airport after technical snag
- Nirmala Sitharaman launches Rs 1,000 cr worth infra projects
- Arun Singh Dhumal welcomes England team with 'perfect conditions' at HPCA
- Hindu teacher acquitted in blasphemy case after five years in Pakistan
- 10 Manipur tribal MLAs urge Centre not to cancel 'Suspension of Operations' pact with Kuki militant outfits
- Financial Intelligence Unit slaps Rs 5.49 cr penalty on Paytm Payments Bank
- I want to quit as Trinamool spokesman, but continue as party soldier: Kunal Ghosh
- ‘Inti No 13’ review: Distinctive narrative approach
- Delhi excise policy matter: Court permits YSRCP MP's son Raghav Magunta to turn approver in CBI's case
Indian jewellery behind Kate Winslet's glittering Oscar look
Actress Kate Winslet stepped onto the red carpet at the 88th Academy Awards wearing NIRAV MODI jewels, an Indian luxury brand with a global presence.
Los Angeles: Actress Kate Winslet stepped onto the red carpet at the 88th Academy Awards wearing NIRAV MODI jewels, an Indian luxury brand with a global presence.
As a Best Supporting Actress nominee for her work in "Steve Jobs", Winslet chose the "Luminance Bracelet" and matching "Luminance Earrings" with the two carat "Pear Celestial Ring" for the event that is taking place at the Dolby Theatre, here on Sunday.
The pieces, encrusted with almost a 100 carats of precious white diamonds, added glamour to her Ralph Lauren dress, said a statement.
"NIRAV MODI jewels express superior craftsmanship and innovation; whether it be unique diamond cuts or delicate mechanisms that allow jewels to move and adapt with the wearer. The feminine modern designs are among my very favorite," said the actress.
More than 100 years of family diamantaire legacy inspired designer Nirav Modi found his eponymous brand with a passion for creating timeless diamond jewellery that celebrates a woman's beauty.A
The NIRAV MODI boutiques are currently located in New York, Hong Kong, New Delhi and Mumbai, with an opening in London set for 2016.