- National and International Days Of June 2023
- Watch Galli Chinnadi Video Song | Mem Famous | Goreti Venkanna | Sumanth Prabhas | Kalyan Nayak
- WhatsApp Android Bug: Do not click the link; How to fix the bug
- Worlds first 3D Printed Hindu Temple in Siddipet Soon
- Electric Vehicle manufacturers to require 13 million square feet real estate space by 2030
- KTR challenges opposition parties to announce Chief Minister candidate, says BRS will win 100 seats
- Samantha shares good words about Vijay Deverakonda
- Credit Suisse Wealth Management releases months outlook report
- Madhavan celebrating his day on sets of 'Test' is 'the best birthday gift'
- Sreenivas Bellamkonda, Saagar K Chandra, 14 Reels Plus #BSS10 Launched Grandly Today
Worst Picture award for Fifty Shades of Grey
\"Fifty Shades of Grey\" and \"Fantastic Four\" were tied for the Worst Picture category at the 36th Golden Raspberry Awards, better known as the Razzie Awards, here.
Los Angeles: "Fifty Shades of Grey" and "Fantastic Four" were tied for the Worst Picture category at the 36th Golden Raspberry Awards, better known as the Razzie Awards, here.
The awards took place at the Palace Theater here on Saturday.
"Fifty Shades of Grey", which is based on the first book of E.L. James's erotic series, also picked up Worst Screenplay, Worst Actor for Jamie Dornan and Worst Actress for Dakota Johnson, reports aceshowbiz.com.
The duo also shared the award for Worst Screen Combo.
"Fantastic Four" claimed two other "victories". Josh Trank went home with Worst Director while the superhero film itself was deemed the Worst Remake/Rip-Off/Sequel.
Other recipients are actors Eddie Redmayne and Kaley Cuoco.
Meanwhile, Sylvester Stallone took the Razzie Redeemer Awards, which honours past contenders who have a turn of career. The veteran actor is touted to snatch the Best Supporting Actor on Sunday's Oscars for his role in "Creed".