- Heart attacks associated with faster cognitive decline over years: Study
- Khap Delegation To Meet With President Murmu To Demand Justice For The Protesting Wrestlers
- Rajini’s Jailer wraps up its shoot
- ChatGPT maker OpenAI nears record 1bn unique users monthly: Report
- Rajnikanth to lock horns with Arjun Sarja in Lokesh Kangaraj’s film
- ‘Nikhil 20’ next gets a powerful title
- Nikhil's Latest Movie Swayambhu First Look Out
- Franco Mulakkal Resigns As Jalandhar Bishop
- Telangana Formation Day: TSRTC announces DA to employees, to disburse with June salary
- YS Viveka murder case: YS Bhaskar Reddy moves CBI court for bail
Now, `Neerja` tax-free in Rajasthan
Following the footsteps of Maharashtra, Gujarat, Uttar Pradesh, Chhattisgarh and Delhi, Rajasthan too has declared Sonam Kapoor-starrer \'Neerja\' tax-free.
New Delhi : Following the footsteps of Maharashtra, Gujarat, Uttar Pradesh, Chhattisgarh and Delhi, Rajasthan too has declared Sonam Kapoor-starrer 'Neerja' tax-free.
The trade analyst Taran Adarsh confirmed the news by tweeting #Neerja granted tax free status by the Government of Rajasthan."
Expressing her gratitude to Rajasthan Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje, the `Prem Ratan Dhan Payo` actress wrote, "A huge Thank You to Hon CM Smt @vasundharaBJP for making #Neerja tax free. Humbled by the gesture towards our nation's pride Neerja Bhanot."
Earlier, the director of the flick Ram Madhvani said in a statement that they wanted the film to be made tax free so that stories like 'Neerja' can reach to maximum people.
'Neerja,' which was released on 19 February, narrates the story of a Pan Am purser, who was felled by hijackers bullets while saving the passengers during the Pan Am holdup at Karachi airport on September 5 1986.