- Redbird resumes flight training operations after safety overhaul
- Cryogenic engine of LVM3 rocket completes ground qualification tests: ISRO
- Enhancing Business Resilience Against Rising Cyber Extortion Threats
- PM Modi to roll out projects worth Rs 48,000 crore in Gujarat tomorrow
- HCA announces Rs 10 lakh cash prize to Hyderabad team
- Warangal Mayor caught in no man’s land
- 'Yashasvi has not learnt from you': Hussain slams Duckett
- I-League: Sreenidi Deccan rout Aizawl FC 5-1
- Word Table Tennis Championships: Indian men, women enter knock-out phase
- Apple's 'iRing' Development Rushes Amid Samsung's Smart Ring Announcement
Ram Charan wants to buy home in Mumbai
Actor Ram Charan, who owns a sprawling mansion in Hyderabad, wants to expand his base to Mumbai as he\'s looking for properties to set up an estate to shuttle between the cities with family and friends.
Actor Ram Charan, who owns a sprawling mansion in Hyderabad, wants to expand his base to Mumbai as he's looking for properties to set up an estate to shuttle between the cities with family and friends.
The star, who keeps flying to Mumbai on business and wife Upasana, who is in the process of expanding the Apollo chain of hospitals in the city, think it'd be ideal to have a residence in Mumbai as it would be convenient.
"While the couple have already purchased a property in a building in Mumbai, they are on the lookout for a nice estate where they can build a mansion, on the lines of what they have in Hyderabad,a a source close to Charan told IANS.
"Ram and Upasana stay at Banjara Hills in Hyderabad, one of the most luxurious and expensive properties and hope to create a similar kind of living space in Mumbai, making it convenient for the two especially since they travel to the city so often on business".
Currently, Ram Charan is busy shooting for the Telugu remake of Tamil blockbuster "Thani Oruvan".