- Mountain women live and work with bent backs
- 34 FTOs operating across the country, no shortage of pilots: MoS Civil Aviation
- Kavitha’s tweet on Ram Temple raises eyebrows in political circles
- Corporator Koppula Narasimha Reddy starts inddorngames in Mansoorabad division
- Mangalurean girl excels: Her Short flims to go to Cannes Film Festival
- Telangana Government releases Rythu Bandhu funds
- Calcutta High Court puts stay on defamation suit against Suvendu Adhikari
- Supreme Court adjourns hearing on CBI's plea against interim bail granted to former ICICI bank chief Chanda Kochhar
- Naveen Patnaik inaugurates India’s largest Sports Science Centre in Kalinga Stadium
- Beyond the classroom: Exploring VR in education technology
'Foodie' PeeCee's bang-on 'Chicken Wing challenge'
Priyanka Chopra has proved herself to be a real foodie, even in \' The Tonight Show starring Jimmy Fallon.\'During her recent appearance in the show, Priyanka had a fun-packed episode taking up the host\'s chicken wings eating challenge and winning it, reports The Express Tribune.
Priyanka Chopra has proved herself to be a real foodie, even in ' The Tonight Show starring Jimmy Fallon.'During her recent appearance in the show, Priyanka had a fun-packed episode taking up the host's chicken wings eating challenge and winning it, reports The Express Tribune.
With this, the 33-year-old actress, has definitely set a benchmark for all her fellow B-Town celebs as she became the first Bollywood celebrity to appear on Jimmy Fallon's show.
Hollywood debutant looked effortlessly chic in a black dress as she wowed the audience on the popular TV show.