- WhatsApp launches new feature 'Channels' for broadcast messages
- Philippines' Mayon volcano 'quietly erupting'
- Delhi High Court stays Centre's suspension of registration certificates, quota assigned to HGOs
- Fahadh Faasil’s next flick teaser creates curiosity
- Zomato and Blinkit to get AI tools to improve services
- TiHAN-IIT Hyderabad and NATRAX collaborate in the areas of Autonomous Drive Testing Facilities
- Shakti Smart Cards: Where to Obtain Them for Free Bus Travel for Women in Karnataka – Conditions Apply
- Karunanidhi's 'Pen Monument' to be inaugurated on Aug 7: Stalin
- Kesineni Nani makes sensational comments, says will get offers in party if we do good
- Vijay’s blockbuster heroine to pair up again in ‘Thalapathy 68!!!’
Will it be Suriya's voice in Telugu version of 24?
Actor Suriya, who plays triple roles in upcoming Tamil sci-fi thriller \"24\", might dub in his own voice for one of the roles.
Chennai: Actor Suriya, who plays triple roles in upcoming Tamil sci-fi thriller "24", might dub in his own voice for one of the roles.
"The makers plan to request Suriya to at least dub for one of the roles. If time permits, he might do it," a source from the film's unit told IANS.
Currently shooting for "S3", the third installment in the "Singam" franchise, Suriya hardly has time for anything else.
"He is so busy shooting for 'S3', it will be difficult for him to spend too much time on dubbing. Nevertheless, the makers will request him," he said.
Directed by Vikram Kumar, "24" also stars Samantha Ruth Prabhu and Nithya Menen.
Produced by Studio Green, the film has music by A.R. Rahman and is slated for theatrical release in April.