- Turkiye votes for authoritarianism & ad hocism
- Loco pilots of Coromandel Express alive, undergoing treatment
- Today's Top 5 Telangana News Updates 06-06-2023
- Congress Remarks CBI Probe On Odisha's Train Accident As 'Headline Management'
- Scientists find new type of cosmic threads in Milky Way
- NIRF ranking: Bengaluru on top as IISc leads in university and research categories
- IITH continues to garner laurels, retains its place in Top 10 in NIRF-Engineering
- Today's Top 5 Hyderabad News Updates 06-06-2023
- Karnataka Govt implements Free Power
- KCR to inaugurate Collectorate, SP office in Nagarkurnool today
`My kids and I share the same eyes`: SRK
Like father, like children! Superstar Shah Rukh Khan\'s three kids AbRam, Aryan and Suhana have the same imploring eyes that made him the King Khan, shows his recent post.
New Delhi: Like father, like children! Superstar Shah Rukh Khan's three kids AbRam, Aryan and Suhana have the same imploring eyes that made him the King Khan, shows his recent post.
Taking to his Twitter handle, the 50-year-old actor recently shared a picture, showing the eyes of his three kids and of his, captioning it as, "My babies have eyes like mine. Makes me feel the past, present & future r the same. Now 2 get a soul like theirs."
It is needless to say that that King Khan may be a superstar for all of us but to his kids, he is only a doting dad.
SRK had recently met Alia Bhatt, Fawad Khan and Sidharth Malhotra post their song release 'Lets Nacho' and also took to his Twitter handle to give his best wishes to the young actors.