- Rajamahendravaram: All house plot beneficiaries to get title deeds
- Tirupati: Lord Govindaraja Swamy blesses devotees from Sarvabhoopala Vahanam
- Jaganannaku Chebudam draws huge response in Nellore, Kadapa
- Tirupati: MLA Bhumana Karunakar Reddy takes out bike rally
- Bengaluru: Education department issues guidelines for reopening of schools
- Madanapalle medical college works move at a snail’s pace
- Bengaluru: DK Shivakumar meets Jagan Mohan Reddy’s sister Sharmila
- Parvathipuram: Extend support for development of villages, bankers told
- Srikakulam: N ChandraBabu Naidu harassed NTR, says Chinta Mohan
- Bengaluru: BBMP officials told to work honestly and keep a record of every work
Arguments in any marriage are very normal: Shilpa Shetty
At a time when marriages and relationships are going kaput in tinsel town, actress-turned-entrepreneur Shilpa Shetty, who believes she has \"middle-class thinking\" says “discussions” and “arguments” are normal in any marriage.
Mumbai: At a time when marriages and relationships are going kaput in tinsel town, actress-turned-entrepreneur Shilpa Shetty, who believes she has "middle-class thinking" says “discussions” and “arguments” are normal in any marriage.
Shilpa is married to businessman Raj Kundra.
“I feel that discussions, arguments in any marriage are very normal. But how you get over those and resolve (them), that is important,” Shilpa said on TV show “Yaar Mera Superstar”.
Karisma Kapoor-Sanjay Kapur, Hrithik Roshan-Sussanne Khan and Arbaaz Khan-Malaika Arora Khan are a few celebrity couples who have parted ways after having trouble in their paradise.
“However you resolve it, you need to make sure you do it within that circle of marriage. That’s why I feel I’m a bit middle-class in my thinking. Trust and respect are very important for a successful marriage.
“We should keep the marriage simple and never feel like you’re married to keep the complications away,” added Shilpa, who has son Viaan with Raj.
Shilpa and Raj got married in 2009. It was Raj's second marriage.