- IN undertakes twin carrier CBG ops in Arabian Sea
- Amit Shah to Visit Tamil Nadu on Sunday
- Bonalu festival showcases Telangana's rich culture: Minister
- BJP state vice president appeals to authorities to put off school reopening date
- Telangana: Women beat up fake Swami in Thorrur
- YSRCP Govt Neck deep in Scams-J P Nadda
- DRI foils illegal gold transportation, seizes 10 kg of contraband
- LinkedIn introduces AI Copy Suggestion feature for ad creatives
- Mukhesh Kumar and Naga Bhuvana win medals in National Shooting Championship
- From Rs 55L cr in 2014, India's debt rose to Rs 155L cr in 9 yrs: Congress
Hrithik's 'Mohenjo Daro' to release on August 12
“Journeys that test strength of character are ones you should be most proud of! Its a wrap! \'Mohenjo Daro\', Pooja Hegde,\" Hrithik posted.
Actor Hrithik Roshan's forthcoming film "Mohenjo Daro" will hit the screens on August 12.
The 42-year-old "Bang Bang" star announced the release date of the Ashutosh Gowariker directorial on Twitter.
“Journeys that test strength of character are ones you should be most proud of! Its a wrap! 'Mohenjo Daro', Pooja Hegde," Hrithik posted.
The actor also shared an image of himself holding a clap board flashing the release date with the "Lagaan" filmmaker in the background.
Also starring debutant Pooja Hegde and veteran actor Kabir Bedi, the movie is an epic adventure-romance, set in the ancient city of Mohenjo-daro, Sindh, Pakistan in the era of the Indus Valley civilisation that dates back to 2600 BC.
The movie marks Gowariker's second collaboration with Hrithik after 2008 film "Jodhaa Akbar".