- Zoomtopia 2023: One platform delivering limitless human connection
- Hyderabad man dies in US after falling into swimming pool
- NMC believes that Union should not represent matter, ASG tells Delhi HC in stem cell therapy for autism case
- Sri Lanka varsity drops joint research with Chinese ship Shi Yan 6 despite pressure from Beijing
- Assam to conduct socio-economic survey of five 'indigenous' Muslim communities
- Bajaj Allianz gets Rs 1,010 crore GST demand notice
- Asian Games: Parul Choudhary, Annu Rani claim gold as India picks six medals in athletics
- Delhi HC defers Kal Airways' Kalanithi Maran's plea against SpiceJet CMD to Oct 9
- Maruti Suzuki gets Income Tax Dept order to pay up Rs 2,159cr
- Manipur CM announces reward on absconding ‘rumour monger’
Social media doesn't interest Jennifer Aniston
Actress Jennifer Aniston doesn\'t want to be on social media as she doesn\'t have anything \"interesting\" enough to say.
Los Angeles: Actress Jennifer Aniston doesn't want to be on social media as she doesn't have anything "interesting" enough to say.
Aniston, who is married to Justin Theroux, feels simple text messaging is all she needs to communicate.
“I can't think of anything interesting enough that I would want to put out there (on various social media sites)...I just text,” Aniston told eonline.com.
When she does text, the 47-year-old is a big fan of emojis and Bitmojis and as well as her own personalised cartoon avatar, she loves creating them for other people.
“I love me a good emoji. I love Bitmojis. I like to make people's Bitmojis,” she said.