- Your Ultimate Guide to the Perfect Pongal Look
- With unsecured personal loans under lens, growth momentum in the segment to derail in coming quarters
- Andhra CM Jagan takes poll battle to Chandrababu Naidu's home turf - Kuppam
- India seeks greater say for developing countries at WTO meet
- It was a joy to be a part of a lyrical, poetic, and deeply romantic story: Shahbaz Khan
- Samsung’s Most Intelligent PC Lineup Galaxy Book4 Series Goes on Sale in India
- KIUG 2023: Sambalpur’s Sujata Kujur hopes to make it to Indian women’s hockey team
- VESCOA Partner with ISRO, signed MoU with ASSOCHAM to Advance Collaborative Initiatives
- FM Sitharaman stresses on compliance of norms at meet with fintech heads
- Indian Navy conducts airborne insertion ops over Arabian Sea
Pratyusha Banerjee's father complains to IMA against Shree Sai Hospital
Late actress Pratyusha Banerjee\'s father has filed a complaint to the Indian Medical Association (IMA) via email on Saturday against Shree Sai hospital in Mumbai for protecting Rahul Raj Singh and conniving with him by taking money.
Late actress Pratyusha Banerjee's father has filed a complaint to the Indian Medical Association (IMA) via email on Saturday against Shree Sai hospital in Mumbai for protecting Rahul Raj Singh and conniving with him by taking money.
When Dr. SJ Goel of Shree Sai hospital, who was treating Rahul, was asked about the complaint, she told ANI that she, along with a psychiatrist and two councilors, has given day to day bulletin to the police for evaluation.
She also mentioned that the 'Balika Vadhu' actress' beau was suffering from restless leg syndrome.
Finally, the doctor added, "I can understand Pratyusha's parents are sad as they have lost their daughter and my sympathy is with them.but its police's work to find out who the criminal is, I don't know anything."
Rahul appeared before the Bangur Nagar police station today after being released from the hospital yesterday.
The actor and event manager, who has been booked for abetting the suicide of the 24-year-old TV actress on April 1, has been granted interim protection from arrest till April 18 by the Bombay High Court.
He was admitted to the hospital on April 3 with a complaint of chest pain and depression.