- Tanisha-Ashwini finishes runner-up in Syed Modi India International badminton
- 17 of 25 ministers in Cong govt lose Rajasthan assembly elections
- Shivraj win Budhni by over 1 lakh votes, Kamal Nath secures victory from Chhindwara by 36K votes
- Israeli president honours fallen heroes of Kibbutz Be'eri by inscribing Torah Scroll
- Cyclone Michaung: In constant touch with state governments, says PM Modi
- Now, IndiGo faces criticism over delays from former Union Minister
- 5th T20I: Shreyas Iyer's fifty helps India reach 160/8 against Australia
- 193 people killed in IDF attack in last few hours: Gaza Health Ministry
- MP Diya Kumari wins by 71,368 votes, biggest victory margin in Rajasthan
- MP Assembly polls: Union Ministers Tomar, Prahlad Patel, BJP General Secy Vijayvargiya win, Kulaste loses
69th Cannes International Film festival: Aishwarya, Sonam all set to represent L'Oreal Paris
Actresses Sonam Kapoor and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, who are brand ambassadors of L’Oréal Paris, will represent the cosmetic giant at the upcoming 69th Cannes International Film Festival.
Mumbai: Actresses Sonam Kapoor and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, who are brand ambassadors of L’Oréal Paris, will represent the cosmetic giant at the upcoming 69th Cannes International Film Festival.
Sonam completed five years of walking the red carpet at the film festival for the brand last year, read a statement.
It is still not confirmed on which date the duo will walk the red carpet.
The 2016 Cannes International Film Festival is scheduled to take place from May 11 till May 22.
Sonam was last seen on-screen playing the title role in Ram Madhvani's biographical thriller film “Neerja”.
Aishwarya, meanwhile, can next be seen in “Sarbjit”, which is slated to release on May 20.