- HC seeks Centre, Delhi govt's stand on PIL against gender-specific eligibility for B.Sc (Hons) nursing course
- BRICS CCI WE announces Global Women Leadership Programme to empower women professionals and entrepreneurs
- Combined power of cricket and golf: Kapil Dev-Grant Thornton Invitational 2023 hits the fairways
- Karnataka’s Manish earns first ATP points at ITF Kalaburagi Open
- As Centre's envoy visits, Tripura party firm on demand of ‘Greater Tipraland' state for tribals
- Don't keep so much hopes that people end up with broken hearts: Kapil on India's WC campaign
- VBA to hold peace rally in Mumbai in support of people of Palestine
- Benefits of input costs that lifted earnings despite muted revenue largely over
- Insta's algorithm offers child-sexualising reels to followers of teen influencers: Report
- Domestic equities positive after S&P raises India’s forecast
Bipasha Basu's Mehndi ceremony: Everything you want to know
Actress Bipasha Basu, who is marrying actor Karan Singh Grover, picked a light pink lehenga and jewellery designed in floral pattern for her mehendi function held here on Friday.
Mumbai: Actress Bipasha Basu, who is marrying actor Karan Singh Grover, picked a light pink lehenga and jewellery designed in floral pattern for her mehendi function held here on Friday.
The ceremony held at her Villa 69 was an intimate affair with just close friends like actress Shilpa Shetty and sister Shamita Shetty, designer Rocky S and family in attendance.
Bipasha handpicked every piece of jewellery she wore from brand Jaipur Jewels. The pieces for the function were designed in floral patterns and featured real Basra pearls in delicate styles, read a statement.
She opted for a traditional Satlaada, a seven layered necklace crafted in real basra pearls with old periodic pieces of ruby and emerald embellishments.
Bipasha accentuated the look with pink and white Jadau Jhumars engraved in heirloom lotus motifs. She also accessorized her look with pink flowers.
A traditional Bengali ritual was held at her residence on Thursday.
She will tie the knot with her "Alone" co-star Karan on Saturday evening.