- Google Pixel Event 2023: From Pixel 8 to Pixel Watch 2, all that we expect to launch
- Dettol Banega Swasth India, 10th edition launch program at Hayath Mumbai
- Modi to visit Chhattisgarh, Telangana on Oct 3
- Akshay Kumar’s ‘Sky Force’ comes with an interesting teaser
- Only a booster dose can save ‘The Vaccine War’
- Don’t take to streets to protest, trust govt: Goa CM on maintaining 'Sarva Dharma Sambhava'
- Bengal Guv seeks clarification of Kolkata Mayor also holding state portfolio
- HC rejects plea to dismiss case against Malur MLA for land allocation
- A large number of police reach TDP former minister's residence
- Shiva Rajkumar’s ‘Ghost’ trailer: High-octane action entertainer
4 days share of 'Sailaja Reddy Alludu'
Akkineni Naga Chaitanya and Anu Emmanuel starrer Sailaja Reddy Alludu under the direction of Maruthi recently hit the theatres on 13th September on the occasion of Vinayaka Chavithi Despite having a very good opening day, the film dropped a little bit on the second day onwards
Akkineni Naga Chaitanya and Anu Emmanuel starrer 'Sailaja Reddy Alludu' under the direction of Maruthi recently hit the theatres on 13th September on the occasion of Vinayaka Chavithi. Despite having a very good opening day, the film dropped a little bit on the second day onwards.
The mixed talk about the film reflected in the collections of the third day as well. The film has done great in the domestic market with areas ranging from 50 to 80% and 40% in overseas. However, the movie is still going well on the weekdays.
Here are the area wise 4 days Shares of the film.
Nizam: 3.67 Cr
Ceeded: 2.09 Cr
UA: 1.35 Cr
Guntur: 1.13 Cr
East: 1.30 Cr
West: 0.78 Cr
Krishna: 0.84 Cr
Nellore: 0.49 Cr
AP/ TS: 11.65 Cr
ROI: 1.63 Cr
Overseas: 1.45 Cr
Worldwide: 14.73 Cr