- Bishop Jayarao Polimera, Head of the Roman Catholic emphasises youth should have talent
- GVMC mayor lays foundation stone for development works in Maddilapalem
- Kotamreddy confident of hattrick victory
- MVV Satyanarayana lays foundation stone for Varasiddhi Vinayaka Durga Polamamba Temple in Vizag
- Speaker disqualifies 8 MLAs from Assembly
- GHMC Dy Floor leader visits Veerannagutta to oversee arrangements for Maha Sivaratri
- Imansa family express gratitude to Prathipati Pulla Rao
- Naidu, Sharmila lambast YSRCP for ‘humiliating’ cricketer Vihari
- TSRTC makes arrangements for Intermediate exams
- Birds of different feathers flock to avian island at Neknampur Lake
Vijay Devarakonda's director to become an actor
Tharun Bhascker made a grand directorial debut with Pelli Choopulu starring Vijay Deverakonda and Ritu Varma His second venture Ee Nagaraniki Emaindi also became a decent hit at the box office
Now, Tharun Bhascker who designed some interesting roles in his films is soon to play such an interesting role in a film. As per the latest reports, Tharun Bhascker was approached to play the role of a youngster who comes from Hyderabad in an upcoming crime thriller. This untitled project is being helmed by a Tamil director. Impressed with the character, Tharun has signed the project.
The film is going to be a crime thriller with an intriguing plot. Tharun will be playing the role of a Hyderabad guy from Pathabasthi area. More details about this project will be revealed soon.