- Pearl Academy explores the intersection of creativity and technology at its flagship event What’s Next
- Awareness programme Will be on PM VishwaKarma yojana on Tuesday
- Raveena soaks up some sunshine in Tadoba
- I will be in the contest Former TDP MLA Vetukuri Sivarama Raju
- Pawan asked me to go to Nidadavolu: Kandula Durgesh
- Filmmaker VN Aditya receives Doctorate from George Washington University of Peace, America
- Samsung to unveil Galaxy Ring at Mobile World Congress
- Kavitha urges CBI to withdraw notice in Delhi excise policy case
- PM Modi’s visit to Dwarkadhish temple, a message for Lord Krishna devouts?
- Nani collaborates with ‘OG’ director Sujeeth
Social media breaches freedom of speech
Bollywood composersinger Adnan Sami says social media bullying is almost like a breach of freedom of speech The Bhar do jholi singer on Friday tweeted
Bollywood composer-singer Adnan Sami says social media bullying is almost like a breach of freedom of speech. The "Bhar do jholi" singer on Friday tweeted: "The kind of interference and judgements that happen on social media in general like some people chastising others for a simple statement or even a photograph are akin to a breach of freedom of speech." Adnan, of Pakistani descent, has often been a victim of social media bullying for putting out his views on platforms like Twitter. In 2017, he was trolled by Pakistani trolls. However, the 45-year-old singer has never shied away from professing his pride and high regard in being an Indian.
On the work front, he will be seen in ‘Afghan - In Search of a Home’, which revolves around an Afghan refugee who is forced to leave his land and ends up in a shelter in India. The process of travelling through the country and how his life changes forms the crux of the story. This is the first time Adnan will be appearing as an actor in a film.