- Tirupati: Religious fervour marks Rathotsavam
- Vijayawada: Centre to sanction Rs 12,911 cr to complete Polavaram project says G V L Narasimha Rao
- Visakhapatnam: ‘First day, first show’ now from home
- Guntur: Yantra Seva, CM Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy flags off tractors, harvesters
- Vijayawada: APPSC Chairman inspects Group-1 exam centres
- Anantapur: Demand for groundnut seed declines in Anantapur district
- Bengaluru: 200 units of free electricity, Gruha Lakshmi schemes from July
- TTD wants to make ghat road travel more safe, incident-free
- Kadapa: ‘Mechanisation can address labour shortage’
- Tirupati: Trade unions vow united fight against YSRCP government
Vikram Kumar to pay fine to Aswini Dutt?
If a director scores a blockbuster, then top production houses in the industry will come forward to work with him and pay him a huge amount as advance to lock that director Vikram Kumar also used to enjoy the same star status in the early stages of his career
If a director scores a blockbuster, then top production houses in the industry will come forward to work with him and pay him a huge amount as advance to lock that director. Vikram Kumar also used to enjoy the same star status in the early stages of his career.
After the super hits of '13 B' and 'Ishq' movies, popular producer Ashwini Dutt paid advance and locked Vikram Kumar for a movie under Vyjayanthi Movies banner. However, Vikram Kumar kept his commitment aside and directed movies like 'Manam', '24' and 'Hello'.
Ashwini Dutt who got irked with Vikram Kumar's behavior approached the film chamber and Directors Council. Now, Vikram Kumar has to pay Rs. 1.5 crores as the fine amount. Vyayanthi movies demanded Vikram Kumar to pay 1.5 crores from the remuneration of his next movie.
It is yet to be known how much Ashwini Dutt had actually paid as an advance to this director but rumors are rife that it is a hefty paycheck. On the other hand, Vikram Kumar is going to direct Natural star Nani next and the project will go on floors in next year.