- Jaishankar wraps up New York leg of US visit, to travel to Washington between Sep 27-30
- RBI cancels licence of Kapol Cooperative Bank in Mumbai
- WII team inspects Alipiri footpath
- KCR advises people take safety measures during Ganesh idol immersion
- Chiefs of Indo-Pacific Armies agree on joint action plan to tackle challenges in region
- Chandrapur sarpanch receives Union Tourism Award
- 'Amit Shah assured that murderers will be punished', Manipur CM on students' killing
- Asian Games: Sift Kaur wins gold with world record as shooters make India's day; Vishnu Saravanan wins bronze in sailing
- DUTA polls record 85% voting, counting underway
- IT Department searches offices of Chinese electronic giant Lenovo in Mumbai, Bengaluru, Gurugram
KriArj Entertainment’s Prernaa Arora Arrested in Fraud Case
Producer Prernaa Arora, who has produced hit Bollywood films like Rustom, PadMan, Pari and Toilet Ek Prem Katha has been arrested for alleged fraud of Rs 16 crore
Producer Prernaa Arora, who has produced hit Bollywood films like ‘Rustom’, ‘PadMan’, ‘Pari’ and ‘Toilet Ek Prem Katha’ has been arrested for alleged fraud of Rs 16 crore.
Prernaa Arora has been reportedly arrested by the Economic Offences Wing for her alleged involvement in a fraud of Rs.16 crore. The producer has been involved in a number of cases which has courted controversies.
In the recent case film financier Anil Gupta has charged her as ‘fraud’ for not paying Rs. 16 crores for making the latest release Kedarnath starring Sushant Singh Rajput and debutant Sara Ali Khan.
On Saturday she was produced before Mumbai’s Esplanade court which ordered EOW custody till December 10. On Monday morning she was produced in the Mumbai court for the hearing.
In the past, she has cheated John Abraham during the making of the film Parmanu and Vashu Bhagnani over Pari, Fanney Khan and other projects.
Actor John Abraham's JA Entertainment dragged Prerna's company to court on three criminal charges including cheating, breach of trust, defamation, and offenses committed under the IT act. However, later John terminated its contract with Kriarj entertainment.