- Assam not to ban 500 ml PET bottles
- Thousands of govt employees protest at Ramlila Maidan to demand restoration of Old Pension Scheme
- TDP-JSP will form next government in Andhra Pradesh: Pawan Kalyan
- DMK leader Elangovan accuses BJP of playing politics over Cauvery issue
- Congress slams PM Modi for promising now to set up a tribal university in Telangana
- Asian Games: Nandini Agasara claims bronze in women's Heptathlon
- 13 killed in Spain nightclub fire, 15 more missing
- Raj Bhavan-Bengal govt tiff set to aggravate as Guv appoints 6 more interm V-Cs
- Himachal govt to set up commando force: CM Sukhu
- Doctor passengers help baby suffering from severe breathing crisis on flight
Mahesh Babu in Mega camp
With back to back super hit movies, Allu Aravinds Geetha Arts production banner is riding high and has become one of the most popular production houses in the industry Keeping the mega heroes aside, the production banner is producing other hero movies too
With back to back super hit movies, Allu Aravind's Geetha Arts production banner is riding high and has become one of the most popular production houses in the industry. Keeping the mega heroes aside, the production banner is producing other hero movies too.
Geetha Arts is now planning to bankroll a movie starring Tollywood Superstar Mahesh Babu. On this note, the mega-producer Allu Aravind approached Mahesh Babu and discussed the same. It is known that the 'Bharath Ane Nenu' actor is currently in talks with 'Arjun Reddy' fame Sandeep Reddy and the duo will be teaming up for a project very soon. Sandeep is currently busy shooting the Hindi remake of 'Arjun Reddy' whereas Mahesh Babu after wrapping up 'Maharshi' will do a movie with Sukumar. So, Mahesh-Sandeep project is much likely to go on floors from 2020.
Sandeep reportedly agreed to direct outside script too. Meanwhile, the production banner will search for an interesting script that suits Mahesh Babu.