- Tanisha-Ashwini finishes runner-up in Syed Modi India International badminton
- 17 of 25 ministers in Cong govt lose Rajasthan assembly elections
- Shivraj win Budhni by over 1 lakh votes, Kamal Nath secures victory from Chhindwara by 36K votes
- Israeli president honours fallen heroes of Kibbutz Be'eri by inscribing Torah Scroll
- Cyclone Michaung: In constant touch with state governments, says PM Modi
- Now, IndiGo faces criticism over delays from former Union Minister
- 5th T20I: Shreyas Iyer's fifty helps India reach 160/8 against Australia
- 193 people killed in IDF attack in last few hours: Gaza Health Ministry
- MP Diya Kumari wins by 71,368 votes, biggest victory margin in Rajasthan
- MP Assembly polls: Union Ministers Tomar, Prahlad Patel, BJP General Secy Vijayvargiya win, Kulaste loses
Karimnagar: Warden sexually abuses boy, held
Warden Sexually Abuses Boy, Held, Jagruti School Hostel Incident. The police intervened and took them to the police station. On the complaint of the parents, the police booked a case against Sairam and promised to arrest him.
Karimnagar: Parents of a student and their relatives attacked a private school in the town on Tuesday and broke furniture and glasses of school buses parked there alleging that their son who is studying in the school and staying in the hostel was sexually assaulted by warden Sairam last night.
The parents alleged that the warden of the Jagruti School Hostel Sairam took their son Mahesh who is in class 10, to the terrace of the building and started making sexual advances on Monday night. When the boy resisted his obscene moves, the warden hit him on head with a sharp object. Mahesh was rushed to the local hospital with bleeding injuries. The doctor persistently asked the boy why there were marks of bites of teeth and nails and injuries at some private places; he confessed that the warden made sexual advances.
On coming to know of the escapades of the warden, the parents along with their relatives went to the school and confronted the management. The management told them that the warden was not there; the outraged relatives broke the furniture and attacked the buses.
The police intervened and took them to the police station. On the complaint of the parents, the police booked a case against Sairam and promised to arrest him.