- Shri Ramcharitmanas row: SC grants 2 weeks to UP government to file its reply on Swami Prasad Maurya's plea
- PVL Season 3: Calicut Heroes blaze through Delhi Toofans to get dominant win
- NewsClick row: Court grants Delhi Police 20 more days to file charge sheet in UAPA case
- Swaad of South Unveils Newest Outlet in Madhapur, Offering a Fusion of Tradition and Innovation in South Indian Vegetarian Cuisine
- This universal story about the tragic isolation of old age will move and stir Kannada and Telugu audiences: Deepak Qazir Kejriwal
- NIT Calicut and Vehant Technologies Signs MoU to Co-Teach Students and Jointly Work on AI/ML Projects
- List of Environmentally-Friendly Products Spearheading Green Movement for a Healthier Planet
- See How Amazon Delivers Customer Orders at 4,500 feet above sea level in Indian Himalayas
- Guru Ravidas Jayanti 2024: Wishes, images, messages to share
- New One UI 6.1 Update Brings Galaxy AI to More Galaxy Devices
World’s Best Commando Trainer Shifuji Trains Bengaluru women in self-defense
Saturday morning began on a different note for the women in Bengaluru. Breaking completely out of routine, these women walked into Trio World Academy to be part of an
“Grandmaster Shifuji’s initiative Mission Prahar organized a self-defense training session for the women of Bengaluru”
Bengaluru: Saturday morning began on a different note for the women in Bengaluru. Breaking completely out of routine, these women walked into Trio World Academy to be part of an event that would provide them insights in self defense and safety. The world’s best commando with a mission to equip women in self-defense and unarmed combat tactics unleashed a session abundant with the knowledge required to empower them against all odds.
The session was inaugurated on Saturday on the campus of Trio World Academy, Sahakarnagar and will continue onto Sunday. Grandmaster Shifuji demonstrated unarmed combat to the gathering of women present and also educated them on the need and the manner one can be alert about their surroundings and respond to any attack promptly.
Grandmaster Shifuji Shaurya Bhardwaj’s Mission Prahar initiative is a self-defense training program for women which aims to empower one crore women across the country. The mission has already reached out to around 30 lakh women and has been constantly on the move to reach out to more.
“Safety needs to be self driven. It is important for all women to understand that they should be adequately equipped to protect themselves from attacks and not wait for help. Mission Prahar aims to introduce women to the right way to fend off their attackers and stay alert about their surroundings. One woman can pass on the knowledge to many more until it reaches the entire country. I am happy to see the turn out in Bengaluru and hope that what was taught will reach everyone in need” said Grandmaster Shifuji.
Naveen K M, Managing Director, Trio World Academy stated, “We are proud to be associated with Mission Prahar and Grandmaster Shifuji for an event of such importance. We are also glad to see that many women are taking self defense seriously and are willing to put in effort to equip themselves to ward off attacks. I hope that many more women will be able to benefit from this event in the future.”