The Ox and the Frog
One day, an ox was drinking at a pool Suddenly, hevvalked on a brood of young frogs and crushed one of them to death The mother frog was coming up She found one of her sons and inquired of his brothers what had become of him
One day, an ox was drinking at a pool. Suddenly, hevvalked on a brood of young frogs and crushed one of them to death. The mother frog was coming up. She found one of her sons and inquired of his brothers what had become of him.
One of the brothers replied, “Dear mother, he is dead. A very huge beast with four great feet came to the pool, and crushed him to death with his cloven heel." The frog, puffing herself, inquired, "Was the beast such big in size?” “ Stop, mother, to puff yourself out," said her son, "and do not be angry. I assure you, sooner burst than successfully imitate the hugeness of that monster."
Moral: Impossible things we cannot hope to attain, and it is of no use to try
- Congress Politicising Balakot Air Strikes, Accuses Rajnath Singh
- Activists Seek Centre's Intervention In Pepsico's Case Against Farmers
- Jairam Ramesh skips court in Doval defamation case
- BJP insulting 130cr voters by questioning opposition's PM choice
- Trinamool war room and its strategy to counter BJP