Chopper makes emergency landing in Uttarakhand
A helicopter made an emergency landing in flood-ravaged Uttarakhand's Harsil town Friday, an official said. ...
A helicopter made an emergency landing in flood-ravaged Uttarakhand's Harsil town Friday, an official said. The Pawan Hans helicopter developed a technical fault as it was landing in Harsil town, an Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) official said Friday. "There is no report of any casualties in this incident. The private chopper at the time of landing developed a technical fault, made an emergency landing," ITBP spokesperson Deepak Kumar Pandey told IANS. On Tuesday, Mi-17 V5 helicopter crashed carrying 20 personnel while returning from a rescue mission in Uttarakhand.
- Count all VVPATs, if mismatch with EVM figures, says Sitaram Yechury
- It is just an exit poll, not an exact poll: JD(S) leader Kumaraswamy
- PPP model proposed by centre for suburban railway project
- Heartbreaking: Mufti condemns killing of PDP activist in militant attack
- Results of Delhi Lok Sabha poll may get delayed by 5-6 hrs: Chief Election Officer