- NEET Aspirant, 21, Takes Life In Kota, Marking 29th Suicide This Year
- Major Cocaine Bust At Paradip Port: 22 Kg Haul Worth ₹220 Crore Seized From Indonesian Cargo Ship
- Karnataka govt won't indulge in preventing any act of creative expressions: Siddaramaiah
- Delhi HC grants anticipatory bail to Unnao gang-rape victim, mother in forgery case
- 4th T20I: Rinku, Jitesh, Jaiswal help India to 174/9 against Australia
- Suvendu Adhikari files RTI seeking details of recruitment in state health services since 2011
- Games24x7 joins hands with K'taka govt for GameTech Accelerate programme
- Long Covid patients may suffer chest pain, abnormal heart rhythms long-term
- Haryana DGP says 'women's safety will be priority'
- Election Commission revises Mizoram's vote-counting date to December 4
Olympic Day Run today
CM?to participate; Ganta reviews arrangements Visakhapatnam: Minister for Ports and Infrastructure Ganta Srinivasa Rao said Chief Minister N Kiran...
CM?to participate; Ganta reviews arrangements
Visakhapatnam: Minister for Ports and Infrastructure Ganta Srinivasa Rao said Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy would flag off the Olympic Day Run at the AU Engineering College grounds at 8.00 am on Sunday.
While reviewing arrangements for the run at the venue here on Saturday, the minister said the district authorities have made all arrangements, including operating special APSRTC buses from all over the district, for this event. He said all emergency services have been put on alert to counter any eventuality. First aid, ambulance service, drinking water and deployment of police pickets have been taken care.
Every participant would be given a certificate of participation by the Guinness Book officials. "This day would be a day to remember and a proud moment for every Vizag resident as the district administration, along with the Olympic Association, has taken up this huge task of entering into the Guinness Book of World Records," he said.
Harshavardhan of the Olympic Association briefed the minister on the arrangements for the smooth conduct of the event.