- To monitor poachers, TN Forest Dept installs 50 camera traps in tiger reserve
- Cybercriminals merging voice phishing with OTP grabbers to steal data: Report
- TN govt dept initiates cleaning drive of temple tanks
- 35 pilgrims injured in Gujarat road accident
- Nara Bhuvaneshwari and Brahmani performs special pooja at Annavaram Satyanarayana Swamy temple
- Stem cell therapy shows promise for reducing signs of Alzheimer's
- Women’s Reservation Bill: Could not make it Parliament due to traffic jam, says MP Komatireddy
- ‘Gopichand32’ regular shoot begins in Italy
- Allu Arjun becomes new face of Flipkart; here are some commercials of the ‘Pushpa’ actor
- Dulquer Salmaan, Venky Atluri’s ‘Lucky Baskhar’ shoot commences
Big B down with fever, stomach infection
Big B down With Fever, Stomach Infection, Megastar Amitabh Bachchan, Kaun Banega Crorepati. Megastar Amitabh Bachchan, who recently turned 71, is suffering from fever and stomach infection. He said there is nothing to worry, but needs rest to continue shooting for "Kaun Banega Crorepati” (KBC).
Megastar Amitabh Bachchan, who recently turned 71, is suffering from fever and stomach infection. He said there is nothing to worry, but needs rest to continue shooting for "Kaun Banega Crorepati” (KBC).
“I am incapacitated. Down with fever and a stomach infection. I am afraid this is all that I can do today. I need to rest to burn it all out and recover sufficiently to be at ‘KBC’ tomorrow,” Bachchan posted on his blog srbachchan.tumblr.com late Monday night.
“Nothing to worry as such...but...Pardon this brief communication. I still remain in love and with all,” he added.
He has hosted "Kaun Banega Crorepati" five times and is currently seen hosting the seventh edition of the reality game show that airs on Sony Entertainment Channel.
Big B also tweeted about his health Tuesday.
"At work! KBC...still struggling with ailment... nothing easily achieved in life...'jab tak jeevan hai tab tak sunghursh hai' (The struggle continues as long as you live)!"
The show is the Indian adaptation of the internationally popular format of "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire".