- South Korea pushing to host trilateral summit with US, Japan next year
- UGC approves guidelines for short-term skill courses in HEIs
- Nissan investigating cyberattack targeting systems in Australia, New Zealand
- Afghanistan to tour UAE for a three-match men’s T20I series in late December
- Cong raises air pollution, hate speech issues in RS, says those who give such speeches should be barred from contesting polls
- S.Korea, Vietnam agree to boost cooperation on critical minerals
- Vaishnaw PM’s favourite for CM’s post in Rajasthan: Sources
- Four Killed, One Seriously Injured in Head-On Collision Between Tata Ace and Truck
- Decades long struggle for title deeds continues in Mahaveer Nagar slum
- Two burnt alive in freak mishap
Global laurels for IBS authors
Syeda Maseeha Qumer and Debapratim Purkayastha, Hyderabad case authors belonging to the ICFAI Business School (IBS) secured the top award in the 2015 Global Contest for Best China Focused Cases.
Hyderabad: Syeda Maseeha Qumer and Debapratim Purkayastha, Hyderabad case authors belonging to the ICFAI Business School (IBS) secured the top award in the 2015 Global Contest for Best China Focused Cases.
The paper was one among two winning case studies and entailed a study on the dramatic rise of the Shenzen based technology startup, One Plus which has seen a soaring reception by consumers via the strategic online-invite sale system.
The other winning paper was submitted by faculty members of Xiamen University and China Europe International Business School(CEIBS).
One of the seven nominated award winning cases included another paper from the IBS, authored by Geeta Singh. The case study revolved around subject Walmart in China.