Talent Sprint reaches 350 towns
Talent Sprint a career accelerator has expanded its reach to banking aspirants through 350 towns through their digital platform. Aspirants irrespective of the location are now learning at their convenience.
Hyderabad: Talent Sprint a career accelerator has expanded its reach to banking aspirants through 350 towns through their digital platform. Aspirants irrespective of the location are now learning at their convenience.
Last year, Talent Sprint announced the launch of two nation-wide initiatives for its Bankers Choice online program – the launch of Bankers Choice mobile app for Android smartphones to facilitate learning on-the-go, and a Hindi content program to reach Hindi-speaking youth seeking banking careers.
Sridhar K, Chief Digital Officer, Talent Sprint added, “Online learning is no longer the privilege of students in metro cities. Aspirants in tier 2 and 3 towns have woken up to its benefits and are adopting online learning faster than their metro counterparts.
We have students from 350 towns today. We also find that the success rate of our online students is disproportionately higher than their other counterparts at 65 per cent.
The world is getting flat and access to top quality learning no longer remains a location issue.” Trends suggest semi-urban and rural youth are adopting digital learning at an unprecedented rate.
- Tharoor challenges PM Modi to contest against him from Trivandrum
- CM Palaniswami, DMK chief Stalin trade barbs in campaign trail
- Dharwad building collapse: Seven officers suspended for negligence
- Surat women perform 'yagna', seeks divine grace for Narendra Modi to become PM again
- Ex-IAS officer Shah Faesal's party not to contest Lok Sabha polls, urges people to vote