ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Apartment house catches fire

Apartment house catches fire
Highlights

A fire accident in a flat in a building occurred early morning at Taher Villa, near Yousufguda Checkpost. A team of fire personnel from Film Nagar Fire Station immediately rushed to the spot and doused the fire saving the entire building. 

Yousufguda: A fire accident in a flat in a building occurred early morning at Taher Villa, near Yousufguda Checkpost. A team of fire personnel from Film Nagar Fire Station immediately rushed to the spot and doused the fire saving the entire building.

Police cited short circuit as the cause for the fire. No casualties have been reported. Household items including bed, sofa, almirah, clothes, important documents and books were damaged in the accident, police said.

Show Full Article
Download The Hans India Android App or iOS App for the Latest update on your phone.
Subscribed Failed...
Subscribed Successfully...
More Stories


Top