- Rosy picture ahead of beauty industry: IBA founder Vamsi Krishna
- Aishwarya Sharma aces mimicry in ‘KKK 13’: ‘I always had a funny bone in me’
- BMC-CISF organise ‘Amrit Kalash’ yatra in Mumbai
- Meet Manipuri neurosurgeon who teaches wushu as passion
- Gen Z's involvement in politics
- PM Modi dials Manmohan Singh on his birthday
- IIT Jodhpur designs catalysts for green ammonia
- In multipolar world, rising India will be ‘Vishwa Mitra, a power for global good: Jaishankar
- Haryana State CSR Trust launchs animal ambulance service in Gurugram
- Australian pacer Starc eyes for the comeback, Maxwell too likely to return
Courts involvement must to protect dharma: Seer Sanyasi Ramudu
Sanyasi Ramudu, Seer of Dharma Samstana Gnana Peeth said courts should be involved in order to protect dharma at a press meet on Tuesday
Himayatnagar: Sanyasi Ramudu, Seer of Dharma Samstana Gnana Peeth said courts should be involved in order to protect dharma at a press meet on Tuesday.
He said atrocities were increasing day by day. He cautioned Kathi Mahesh for his comments on Lord Rama. “Ramgopal Verma used unparliamentary language in his movie GST.
Interconnectivity of the Krishna and the Godavari rivers by AP Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu was done in an auspicious time,” he added. The seer said that he would take up deeksha for the wellbeing of people.