- Tony Kakkar to 'IBD 3' contestant: Would like you to choreograph my next music video
- Air Akasa says its plea in court not against DGCA or Civil Aviation Ministry
- Unnao custodial death: Delhi HC grants bail to convicted UP Police officials
- Delhi Police rescues man attempting suicide on Instagram live
- BRS MLA M Hanumantha Rao quit party
- Quad ministerial meeting calls for comprehensive approach to fight terrorism
- Congress questions secular credentials of JD(S) following its alliance with BJP
- Bidhuri remarks row: Ali calls it 'hate speech', says could quit House if action not taken; Oppn rallies behind BSP MP
- Volume growth returning, rural demand seeing green shoots: Procter & Gamble
- Large number of valuable monuments not under any protection: Parliamentary panel
UN urges US to continue 'long tradition' of welcoming refugees
The United Nations Saturday urged President Donald Trump to continue his country\'s \"long tradition\" of welcoming refugees and ensure equal treatment for them all regardless of race, nationality or religion.
The United Nations Saturday urged President Donald Trump to continue his country's "long tradition" of welcoming refugees and ensure equal treatment for them all regardless of race, nationality or religion.
The appeal came in a joint statement from the UN refugee agency, UNHCR, and the International Organisation for Migration in reaction to Trump's sweeping new executive order on Friday suspending refugee arrivals and imposing tough controls on travellers from seven Muslim countries.