- Rajamahendravaram: All house plot beneficiaries to get title deeds
- Tirupati: Lord Govindaraja Swamy blesses devotees from Sarvabhoopala Vahanam
- Jaganannaku Chebudam draws huge response in Nellore, Kadapa
- Tirupati: MLA Bhumana Karunakar Reddy takes out bike rally
- Bengaluru: Education department issues guidelines for reopening of schools
- Madanapalle medical college works move at a snail’s pace
- Bengaluru: DK Shivakumar meets Jagan Mohan Reddy’s sister Sharmila
- Parvathipuram: Extend support for development of villages, bankers told
- Srikakulam: N ChandraBabu Naidu harassed NTR, says Chinta Mohan
- Bengaluru: BBMP officials told to work honestly and keep a record of every work
Rs 50,000 aid given to disabled couples
Karimnagar: District Collector Smita Sabharwal has presented financial aid of Rs 50,000 to each of three physically challenged couples under the GO...
Karimnagar: District Collector Smita Sabharwal has presented financial aid of Rs 50,000 to each of three physically challenged couples under the GO (Ms) No. 34 at the 'Prajavani' programme here on Monday. Adepu Satish Kumar and Gangabhavani from Jagityala, Nampalli Kanakaiah and Chandrakala of Tallapalli village in Ellanthakunta mandal and Tumala Bhaskar and Bhargavi Nandini of Mannempalli village in Timmapur mandal received the cheques. H Arun Kumar, Joint Collector, G Sudhakar, Joint Director, Physically Challenged and Senior Citizens Welfare Department and other officials were present.