Top

Mason electrocuted

Highlights

A mason was electrocuted while he was constructing the bathrooms as part of government’s initiative to construct Individual Latrines to each household...

Wanaparthy: A mason was electrocuted while he was constructing the bathrooms as part of government’s initiative to construct Individual Latrines to each household in Ayaavari pally village in Chinnam Bavi mandal in Wanaparthy district on Wednesday.

According to the villagers, Laxmaiah, (45) was working as a mason and he was at work covering the top of a bathroom with steel sheets. The Mason accidentally got in contact with the electrical wire passing over his head and was electrocuted killing him on the spot.

Show Full Article
Print Article

Download The Hans India Android App or iOS App for the Latest update on your phone.
Subscribed Failed...
Subscribed Successfully...
Next Story
More Stories