- North Hyderabad emerges as residential hub
- Trudeau must budge, mend ties with India
- Deaf Cricket Championship to start from Sept 25
- Hindi Diwas celebrated in CUO
- DGP: Police facing unique challenges arising from borderless nature of cybercrimes
- Andhra Pradesh: Bus rams into students in Chilakaluripet, one dead
- Hyderabad: Souring Indo-Canadian ties keep Telugu students on edge
- Naveen had been working for women’s reservation for a long time: Mangaraj
- Pramila Mallik elected unopposed: Odisha Assembly gets first woman Speaker
- How to create multiple personal profiles on Facebook
Nalgonda Collector furious over delay in launching dialysis services
District collector Gaurav Uppal on Friday directed the doctors and the staff in the Government Hospital to provide better quality service to patients.
Nalgonda: District collector Gaurav Uppal on Friday directed the doctors and the staff in the Government Hospital to provide better quality service to patients.
The Collector visited the District Government Hospital here and inspected the dialysis centre. He questioned the doctors why there was delay in launching the services at the centre
Stating that patients are facing lot of problems. He directed the agency concerned to start dialysis centre within a week.
Later, he visited wellness centre and advised the officials concerned to take necessary steps to start the services in the centre at the earliest
He advised the Hospital Superintendent Dr Nasingh Rao not to mix used syringes with the medical waste. He directed the Municipal Commissioner to ensure that the medical waste is collected and disposed.
He interacted with attendants of the patients and inquired about the arrangements made for them. He also took feedback on Rs 10 lunch being provided to attendants and water facility on the premises of hospital.
Stating that in view of summer, temporary shelters were arranged with tents in the interest of attendants, he said. Permanent sheds would be built at an estimated cost of Rs 35 lakh soon. Municipal Commissioner Venkateshwarlu accompanied the Collector.