- Creditors face haircut of 68% on admitted claims under IBC
- Shri Ramcharitmanas row: SC grants 2 weeks to UP government to file its reply on Swami Prasad Maurya's plea
- PVL Season 3: Calicut Heroes blaze through Delhi Toofans to get dominant win
- NewsClick row: Court grants Delhi Police 20 more days to file charge sheet in UAPA case
- Swaad of South Unveils Newest Outlet in Madhapur, Offering a Fusion of Tradition and Innovation in South Indian Vegetarian Cuisine
- This universal story about the tragic isolation of old age will move and stir Kannada and Telugu audiences: Deepak Qazir Kejriwal
- NIT Calicut and Vehant Technologies Signs MoU to Co-Teach Students and Jointly Work on AI/ML Projects
- List of Environmentally-Friendly Products Spearheading Green Movement for a Healthier Planet
- See How Amazon Delivers Customer Orders at 4,500 feet above sea level in Indian Himalayas
- Guru Ravidas Jayanti 2024: Wishes, images, messages to share
Lokesh Ready To Contest From Rayalaseema?
Like his father and Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu and grand father NT Rama Rao , IT Minister N Lokesh is seriously planning to fight the first election from a Assembly Constituency in Rayalaseema region
Like his father and Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu and grand father NT Rama Rao , IT Minister N Lokesh is seriously planning to fight the first election from a Assembly Constituency in Rayalaseema region.
Speculations are doing rounds that Chandrababu is finding a suitable Assembly segment for his son. He was holding series of meetings with Rayalaseema leaders.
Reports said that Balakrishna may give up his seat Hindupur if Lokesh is ready to contest from the constituency. The proposal to send Balakrishna Legislative Council by nominating him as MLC. As Chandrababu is already busy to find suitable candidates in every Assembly constituency in the next elections, leaders said a clarity on finalization of Assembly segment for Lokesh will come soon.