- You cannot take away the class and the experience that Ashwin has over the years: Rohit Sharma
- To be honoured with Dada Saheb Phalke Award, for Waheeda Rehman, first National Film Award came in 1971
- Rosy picture ahead of beauty industry: IBA founder Vamsi Krishna
- Aishwarya Sharma aces mimicry in ‘KKK 13’: ‘I always had a funny bone in me’
- BMC-CISF organise ‘Amrit Kalash’ yatra in Mumbai
- Meet Manipuri neurosurgeon who teaches wushu as passion
- Gen Z's involvement in politics
- PM Modi dials Manmohan Singh on his birthday
- IIT Jodhpur designs catalysts for green ammonia
- In multipolar world, rising India will be ‘Vishwa Mitra, a power for global good: Jaishankar
Body of Telangana student Sharath Koppu, killed in Kansas, arrives at Hyderabad
The body of Sharath Koppu, an Indian student who was killed during an attempted robbery in Kansas City in the US last week, arrived at Hyderabad on Wednesday night
Sharath Koppu, hailing from Telangana, was fatally shot on July 6 during a suspected incident of robbery at a Kansas restaurant.
Hyderabad: The body of Sharath Koppu, an Indian student who was killed during an attempted robbery in Kansas City in the US last week, arrived at Hyderabad on Wednesday night.
The body arrived at the Rajiv Gandhi International airport and former Union minister Bandaru Dattatreya was among those who paid homage to the departed soul.
According to authorities in Kansas, Koppu, 25, hailing from Telangana, was fatally shot during a suspected incident of robbery at a restaurant where he worked. He died shortly after being taken to a hospital on Friday.
Also Read: Telangana student shot dead in US eatery; police release suspect video
Kansas City police announced a USD 10,000 reward for information leading to the suspect and released a brief video of the suspect inside the restaurant moments before the shooting.