- Flipkart Year End Sale 2023: 5 Best TVs to buy under Rs 40,000
- Crackdown on Illicit Medical Practices
- Egg on the face of Muncipality
- Leelavathi was embodiment of selflessness: DCM D K Shivakumar
- Greenwood High students win inter school soccer tournament
- Senior Leadership Programme in Fintech launched
- GITAM to conduct hands-on workshop from Dec 20
- Apple Watch help save US woman & her baby's life: Report
- Hyderabad: Kreative Minds expands its artistic horizon with ‘Esthetique 2023’
- Border Security Force (BSF) Takes Action Against Drones And Smuggling: SOP Implemented
Daily-wage labourer ends life in Hyderabad
A daily wage labourer allegedly committed suicide by hanging himself at his residence in Hyderabad on Friday
A daily wage labourer allegedly committed suicide by hanging himself at his residence in Hyderabad on Friday.
The victim, identified as Adi Narayana had health related issues for the last two months and was under medication. However, from the last three days, he was under severe stomach pain. On Friday, he ended his life unable to deal with the pain. His wife was at work when he took the extreme step.
The body has been shifted to Gandhi Hospital for postmortem and a case has been registered.