- Aishwarya Sharma aces mimicry in ‘KKK 13’: ‘I always had a funny bone in me’
- BMC-CISF organise ‘Amrit Kalash’ yatra in Mumbai
- Meet Manipuri neurosurgeon who teaches wushu as passion
- Gen Z's involvement in politics
- PM Modi dials Manmohan Singh on his birthday
- IIT Jodhpur designs catalysts for green ammonia
- In multipolar world, rising India will be ‘Vishwa Mitra, a power for global good: Jaishankar
- Haryana State CSR Trust launchs animal ambulance service in Gurugram
- Australian pacer Starc eyes for the comeback, Maxwell too likely to return
- After students’ stir, Manipur govt reimposes internet ban for 5 days
Diploma Student slipped from train and died in Vizag
A 18 years old diploma student died after slipping down from Janma Bhoomi Express here on Monday at Duvvada railway station in Visakhapatnam
A 18 years old diploma student died after slipping down from Janma Bhoomi Express here on Monday at Duvvada railway station in Visakhapatnam.
According to the Duvvada GRPF SI Kameshwar Rao the deceased was identified as Reddy Yerri Naidu (18) a native of Vennelapalem near Parawada mandal in Visakhapatnam district .
Yerri Naidu pursuing diploma at Dr B R A GMR Polytechnic college near Bommuru area in Rajamahendravaram of East Godavari district. Being holidays on second Saturday and Sunday Naidu came to his home at Parawada on Friday, in his return to college here on Monday Naidu came to Duvvada railway station and took the ticket too Rajamahendravaram, as the train left from the platform, while getting into the slowly moving train, unfortunately he had slipped while the train moved from the platform.
Within a spark of time Naidu met with major head injury on the track, the Duvvada GRPF police had rushed to the spot and moved the body for postmortem to the KGH in the city.