- Huge corruption unearthed in Smart City works
- Mahabubnagar: Palpable tension among aspirants
- Brahmotsavam Jatara draws multitudes of devotees
- BJP Capitalises on ‘Ram naam’ to woo voters
- Pawan Kalyan meets Bhimavaram leaders, likely to contest from there
- DPIs like UPI, Aadhaar to propel India towards $8 trillion economy by 2030
- Redbird resumes flight training operations after safety overhaul
- Cryogenic engine of LVM3 rocket completes ground qualification tests: ISRO
- Enhancing Business Resilience Against Rising Cyber Extortion Threats
- PM Modi to roll out projects worth Rs 48,000 crore in Gujarat tomorrow
Governor Narasimhan takes a surprise ride on Hyderabad Metro
Telangana and Andhra Pradesh Governor ESL Narasimhan along with his wife Vimala Narasimhan took a Metro ride like ordinary commuters without any security on Sunday evening
Telangana and Andhra Pradesh Governor ESL Narasimhan along with his wife Vimala Narasimhan took a Metro ride like ordinary commuters without any security on Sunday evening. They boarded a train unannounced from Begumpet and travelled till Miyapur. However, the officials were soon notified regarding the same and HMRL MD NVS Reddy who was conducting an inspection at Kukatpally, received them at Miyapur station.
The HMRL MD gave a tour of the station, informing regarding the facilities that were being provided.
The Governor and his wife later travelled back to Ameerpet and later to Begumpet, in the metro.