- Telangana New CM Revanth Reddy Swearing-In Ceremony Live Updates
- Delhi court grants bail to an accused in 2020 riots case
- Wedding season expected to boost vehicle sales: FADA
- Q-Line Biotech (POCT Group) establishes medical equipment manufacturing unit in Lucknow
- BJP MLA Yatnal's Accusation Sparks Controversy
- National Microwave Oven Day 2023: Date, history and significance
- Get ready for Parliament elections...State Chief Election officer Lokesh Kumar
- Indian Coast Guard Executes Rescue Mission in Karwar Retrieves 27 Stranded Fishermen Safely from the Arabian Sea
- Nations must come up with clear signal for terminal decline of fossil fuel era
- X now lets you broadcast community posts to all followers on iOS
Speaker pulls up Rahul
Speaker of Lok Sabha Sumitra Mahajan took strong objection to the juvenile manner in which the Congress president Rahul Gandhi waked across the aisle and hugged the Prime Minister
Speaker of Lok Sabha Sumitra Mahajan took strong objection to the "juvenile" manner in which the Congress president Rahul Gandhi waked across the aisle and hugged the Prime Minister.
She said this was an uncalled for action. Rahul Gandhi is an emerging leader but should know that when in house he should maintain decency and decorum. The person occupying that chair was not just Narendra Modi it was the Prime Miister and on the floor of the hosue, no member should behave in such a manner.
There should be som seriousness. What was more objectionable she said, was he after returning to his seat winked. Such acts were most unfortunate and should never happen, she said