- Laxmi Devi, Gondu Sankar eye TDP ticket in Srikakulam
- MP Kesineni Nani exudes confidence of hat-trick
- Tirupati SP transferred
- Leaders may go, but people are with us, claims Kakani
- YSRCP struggles to select candidate for Kavali constituency
- Confusion prevails over TDP candidate in Dharmavaram
- Elect Jagan for women empowerment: Peddireddi
- YSRCP suffers a major setback in Chittoor
- North Andhra, a sentimental destination for political parties
- BJP President J P Nadda to arrive on Monday for two-day visit to Karnataka
TRS has forgotten about 12% reservation promise to the Muslims: Shabbir Ali
Senior Congress leader Shabbir Ali on Wednesday stated that the Telangana partys top leadership will decide on the alliance with Telugu Desam Partys TDP Telangana outfit ahead of the elections
Senior Congress leader Shabbir Ali on Wednesday stated that the Telangana party's top leadership will decide on the alliance with Telugu Desam Party's (TDP) Telangana outfit ahead of the elections.
Speaking to the reporters in Hyderabad, he asserted that there won’t be a change in the TPCC's top leadership.
In connection to TRS party questioning the Telangana Congress on the accordance of Special Category Status (SCS) to the state, Shabbir Ali, in turn, questioned as to why the TRS MPs are unable to demand the implementation of the bifurcation promises and whether TRS Chief and Chief Minister K Chandrashekhar Rao approached the national parties for their implementation.
Recalling as to KCR's statements during the bifurcation of the state that it does not bother him if Andhra Pradesh was given an SCS or a special package, the Congress MLC even alleged that the TRS leaders have even gone back regarding the 12% reservation promise to the Muslims in the state.