- Gold rates in Hyderabad slashes today, check the rates on 26 February, 2024
- Four dead after a bus collides with a stationary lorry in Kakinada
- Harish demands ‘appointed day’ for RTC employees as govt staff
- KTR sees Revanth’s hand in attack on scribe
- CBI notice to Kavitha, a drama to divert people’s attention: Jagga Reddy
- Kavitha not to join CBI probe, seeks six weeks
- BJP final State LS list likely in March first week
- Teegala Krishna Reddy quits BRS, may join Congress
- Desertions from BRS: KCR in damage control
- ‘Premalu’ in Telugu: Star director’s family member acquires the rights
Kathi Mahesh Approaches High Court Against His Externment
Telugu film actor and critic Kathi Mahesh approached High Court seeking to provide him relief from his externment
Telugu film actor and critic Kathi Mahesh approached High Court seeking to provide him relief from his externment.
Tangana police slapped a six-month externment from Hyderabad against Mahesh for his alleged hate speech hurting the religious sentiments of a section of society.
Court admitted the petition and directed the state government to file counter in three week time.