- Vijayawada: Insurance coverage increased for APSRTC employees
- Linking Aadhaar with electoral rolls not mandatory, EC tells SC
- Vijayawada: Government sanctions Rs 30 cr for sports infrastructure development
- Boeing eyes for more orders of warfare aircraft
- Punjab gangster killed in rivalry in Canada
- Canadian visas suspended
- Bhimavaram: Electric Baja Championship to be held in March
- Games, Politicos Play! KCR brews ‘T Formula’ to outwit Congress Karnataka model
- Rajamahendravaram: Officials told to expedite construction of houses
- Supreme Court refuses to interfere in Cauvery dispute
Telangana Govt created over 40,000 new jobs: Jagadish Reddy
Energy Minister Jagadish Reddy claimed that over 40,000 new jobs were created due to the establishment of new industries in Telangana State during the last four years
Hyderabad: Energy Minister Jagadish Reddy claimed that over 40,000 new jobs were created due to the establishment of new industries in Telangana State during the last four years.
He was speaking after inaugurating Suryapet District Employment Office and a Mega Job Mela in Suryapet on Monday. He said that the State Government, under the new Investment Policy, has approved nearly 3,500 industries. Of them, about 500 have already began their productions thus creating thousands of new jobs.
The minister also claimed that the State Government was giving approval for new industries within 15 days. As a result, he said investors were queuing up to establish their units in Telangana State.