- Jaishankar wraps up New York leg of US visit, to travel to Washington between Sep 27-30
- RBI cancels licence of Kapol Cooperative Bank in Mumbai
- WII team inspects Alipiri footpath
- KCR advises people take safety measures during Ganesh idol immersion
- Chiefs of Indo-Pacific Armies agree on joint action plan to tackle challenges in region
- Chandrapur sarpanch receives Union Tourism Award
- 'Amit Shah assured that murderers will be punished', Manipur CM on students' killing
- Asian Games: Sift Kaur wins gold with world record as shooters make India's day; Vishnu Saravanan wins bronze in sailing
- DUTA polls record 85% voting, counting underway
- IT Department searches offices of Chinese electronic giant Lenovo in Mumbai, Bengaluru, Gurugram
Man shoots pornographic video with another woman after wife calls him impotent
A man who was undergoing divorce proceedings made a pornographic video with another woman and sent it to his wifes parents
A man who was undergoing divorce proceedings made a pornographic video with another woman and sent it to his wife’s parents.
The man, Vibavasu, a resident of Lal Bahadur Nagar in Hyderabad was termed impotent by his wife, Anusha and she sought for a divorce on that basis.
The man who was getting divorced by his estranged wife sent the objectionable video to his in-laws to disprove the accusation depreciating his manhood.
Following this, he was divorced, arrested and later convicted by the court.
Anusha, a resident of Muthamizh Nagar, Kodungaiyur married Vibavasu two years ago but the couple separated after living together for only 15 days.
Anusha returned to her parents’ home but the families kept seeking reconciliation between the couple. However, the woman applied for divorce in a family court.
As she sought divorce stating her husband is impotent, Vibavasu got infuriated and made a pornographic video starring him allegedly having sex with another woman to refute his wife’s claims.