- Ensure no further construction takes place adjacent to Ganga: SC to Bihar govt
- No Scindia, no traitor left in Congress: Digvijaya on eve of counting
- ‘Pindam’ storyline fascinated me: Producer Yeshwanth Daggumati
- Brahmanandam wraps key schedule of ‘Kannappa’
- Chandrika Ravi to play Silk Smitha in her biopic
- Vishal’s film with Hari titled ‘Rathnam,’ teaser unveiled
- My main strength is emotion: ‘Hi Nanna’ director Souryuv
- Bluesky Enhances Safety with Automated Moderation and User Lists
- International Day of Persons with Disabilities 2023: Date, history, significance
- Integrating Digital Education in Schools Will Make Students Future-Ready
KTR lays foundation stone for IT Hub in Nizamabad
Municipal Administration and Information Technology Minister KT Rama Rao and MP K Kavitha laid the foundation stone for IT Hub, THub Incubation Centre in Nizamabad on Wednesday After Hyderabad, THub is launching its incubation centre in Nizamabad
Municipal Administration and Information Technology Minister KT Rama Rao and MP K Kavitha laid the foundation stone for IT Hub, T-Hub Incubation Centre in Nizamabad on Wednesday. After Hyderabad, T-Hub is launching its incubation centre in Nizamabad.
Various IT companies participated in the inauguration program who have signed MoUs with Telangana government.
Speaking at the occasion, KTR said Telangana government has set itself the mission to make available the technology to the common man and even in towns.
The Minister said that companies would provide employment to the locals and provide assistance in the development of the areas.
He further added that the focus is on water, funds & employment which are basic contributors for Telangana development.